Saturday, June 13, 2009

Coming Back!?

Well after years of being on the sidelines, I've started painting again. I never lost the bug and I've spent years watching what everyone else was producing. I miss the shows and my many friends and after a total production of two figures (both Games Workshop 40K minis) over six years I decided it was time to get a brush back in my hands again. My good friend Bob Collignan invited me to give a seminar at this year's IPMS Noreastcon Regional and so over the winter I started work on a few figures. Over the next few days I will post pics of the first two completed and give a little info on paints used and techniques. I hope someone out there gets something out of this. Jim

3 comments:

  1. Jim,

    Good to see you back at it. You were always very supportive of me and encouraging when I was first getting started in the hobby and I've never forgotten that. I hope to see more of your work. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Matt, that means a lot to me coming from someone as talented as you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jim,

    Nice to see you back at it. I always enjoyed seeing what you would have next at the shows.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete